Rollerskating has become one of our favorite pastimes…especially this December. We've gone 5 times this month! Carly has got some major rollerskating skills! I've been thinking about putting her in some lessons. I'm not sure if she needs them now.
Ethan hated skating for a long time but he recently got out on the floor and taught himself how to do it. He enjoys skating real fast and then falling on purpose doing some crazy ninja moves along the way. He also has won the Limbo game the last two times we played. It doesn't hurt that there were only like 15 people playing but none the less, he taught himself how to squat down and is now winning games. Carly and I came with an arm grab of winning Red Light Green Light. Malia and Raya aren't short of game winning either. Red Light Green Light, Limbo, and the Lucky Number game have all been won by the Durlings…what can I say, we rock!
Having an awesome phone equipped with a camcorder, I've been able to get many videos of every day life. I've put together a short montage of my kiddos rocking Sunrise Rollerland. Check it!
No comments:
Post a Comment